For Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers in the United States, the U.S. Department of Transportation requires you to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card, also called a Medical Examiner’s Certificate. In order to safely and legally operate a commercial vehicle according to federal and state law, commercial driver’s must first undergo and pass a physical examination that demonstrates that you are physically capable of safely operating a commercial vehicle.
Our DOT Medical Exam Services
At DMR Clinic Rogers, our medical examiners can help you obtain the DOT medical card you need to legally operate your commercial vehicle through a DOT physical that adheres to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCAS) requirements. Our DOT medical exams include a:
- Health and medical history review
- Brief physical examination
- Vision exam
- Hearing assessment
- Blood pressure reading
- Urinalysis screening
Who Needs a DOT Physical?
- Interstate and intrastate commercial drivers
- Commercial drivers operating vehicles designed or used to transport more than 9 passengers (driver included)
- Commercial drivers operating vehicles designed or used to transfer 16-plus passengers (driver included)
- If a vehicle requires a Placard for Hazardous Waste
- Drivers operating a gross vehicle or has a gross combination weight, or a vehicle that is rated to transport 10,001-pounds or more
Schedule a DOT Physical with DMR Clinic Rogers
When you search “DOT physical exam near me,” choose our Top Rated Local® health and wellness clinic in Rogers. Our medical professionals can see you regardless of whether or not you are an existing patient, and we will schedule you at your earliest convenience. Reach out to DMR Clinic Rogers to get started!